Jeter Mountain Farm
1126 Jeter Mountain Road
Hendersonville, NC 28739
- The 400 acre farm has been a family farm since 1967 and opened for U-pick apples in 2020.
- Offers U-Pick for a large selection of apple varieties, as well as peaches, blueberries, raspberries, elderberries, grapes, flowers, pumpkins and Christmas Trees.
- Has a permanent food truck on-site, the 1813 Smokehouse, which serves a traditional BBQ menu with southern sides.
- The Jeter Mountain Orchard Coffee House serves locally roasted beans and a carefully crafted cup of coffee to enjoy while on the farm.
- The farm offers a kids play area, wagon rides, live music, and a market that sells apple cider donuts, apple butters, garden salsas, hand made candles, and much more.
- Serves six hard ciders on tap, including a special Jeter Mountain Farm original blend, available only at the Jeter Mountain Farm Taproom. Enjoy a pint on the farm or purchase a 4-pack to enjoy at home! Apples are all picked and pressed on-site, and crafted in small batches.
- Open Seasonally, July-October (Check their website for exact open dates).
- Open Saturdays & Sundays. Check web site for hours.
- Pets welcome everywhere except the market and indoor areas.