Henderson County Tourism Resources
Henderson County Tourism values its industry partners and looks for ways to help each and every one of us become a mini concierge to our visitors. Each and every one of us has the opportunity, each time we interact with a visitor, to enhance their experience and display the hospitality that our region, town and industry are known for. Find contact information for all HCTDA staff here.
Below, this page contains information on the following:
- Brand & Market Analysis — Conducted May 2022 by SMARInsights
- Brand Assets Research — Conducted February 2022 by SMARInsights
- Tourism Weather Forecast from STR — Conducted winter 2021-2022 by STR and presented by Jennifer Foster
- Resident Sentiment of Tourism Survey — Conducted September 2021 by SMARInsights
- Henderson County Tourism Research — Conducted March 2021 by Magellan Strategy Group
- HCTDA Website Listing Application— Complete this form to have your property added to the HCTDA website
- Henderson County Occupancy Tax Registration Guide — A printable guide to assist accommodations in their registration and collection of occupancy tax
- Henderson County Occupancy Tax Online Registration Form — Register your accommodation online with the Henderson County Finance Department
- Henderson County Occupancy Tax Printable PDF Registration Form — Print your form to register with the Henderson County Finance Department
- Henderson County Occupancy Tax Payment Form — Printable monthly report form to be submitted to the Henderson County Finance Department
- Log in to update your accommodation property’s Room Availability — Account required, please contact Melanie Black to create your account or for assistance; find the Room Availability listings here
- Tourism After 5 Schedule — On the second Thursday of each month, join us at a great, evening networking event at a rotating location
- FAM Tour Schedule & Information — 4 times per year, join us on an all-day Familiarization Tour that is open to anyone who works directly with visitors, lunch and all activities are included
- Tourism Conference — Once per year, everyone in the tourism industry comes together to network, learn about new trends, and work to build an even stronger industry
- Henderson County Tourism Partner Program Guide (May 2022 version) — A guide to all of the programs available to those working in the tourism industry, printed copies available at the Welcome Center
- Tourism Industry Partner Newsletter — Stay up-to-date with everything going on in tourism and the HCTDA with this bi-weekly(ish) newsletter
- NC Welcome Center Rack Card Submission Criteria — Learn how to get your businesses rack card submitted and approved to be displayed in the North Carolina Welcome Centers, located throughout the state
- Photos — If you are in need of a photo, check out our online Photo Gallery or reach out to Melanie Black; we can’t share all photos (since some have limited licenses with our paid photographers), but others, we are happy to share, provided you credit the HCTDA (when possible)
- Outdoor NC Program Toolkit & Information — Resources for your business to help visitors tread lightly on our outdoor, natural resources
- Visit NC Farm App Update Form — Farms, farm-to-table restaurants, farmers markets, farm-related events — anyone listed on the Visit NC Farms App can update their listing here
- Camp Rewards Card Participation Form — the HCTDA offers a discount card to camp counselors and staff each summer, complete this form to get on the list!
- Rewards Card Participation Form — the HCTDA offers a discount card to visitors and locals year-round, complete this form to get on the list!
- Henderson County Tourism Partners Facebook Group — Join us on Facebook for industry news, a place to chat and network, and a great community of Henderson County tourism professionals
- VisitHendersonvilleNC.org Website — Contact Melanie Black to have your business listed or to update your current listing
- Online Calendar of Events — Add your own event to the online Calendar of Events, which is available to the public. A weekly version of it is shared with accommodations as well as having printable copies available at the Welcome Center.