Group Planning Services
Come See Us!
Hendersonville is the ideal destination for groups. Each year Hendersonville welcomes weddings, family reunions, bus tours, church groups and retreats, sports teams, corporate groups, veterans, motorcycle and car clubs, cyclists and more. We make your group planning easy — and at no cost to you — we are here to serve you! Complete the form below to start planning your group’s trip to Hendersonville.
How We Work With Groups
- Lodging – The Visitor Center’s Visitor Services Coordinator connects you to the accommodations that best fit your group’s size, interests, budget, and itinerary.
- Dining – Learn which restaurants are great for groups.
- Group activities – Your group can enjoy theater, shopping, dining, tours, hiking, rafting, tubing, zip lines, museum, craft breweries, wineries & cideries, apple orchards, historic sites and more.
- Motorcoach services – The Hendersonville Welcome Center welcomes bus groups with designated bus parking, large restrooms and visitor information. Located within an easy walking distance to Main Street shops & dining. Itineraries for tour operators. FREE meet & greet for all arriving buses, information packets on request. Call ahead to reserve a parking space and to arrange for a “meet & greet” when you arrive, 828-693-9708.
- Take a tour with a local guide – The Welcome Center’s Step-On Guide Service is available to tour your group around the Hendersonville area. Ready-made and customized bus itineraries are available. Modestly priced guide service for tours ranging from half an hour to half a day. Contact the Visitor Services Coordinator to set up your tour!